Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rain... rain... and more rain...

Ohhhh my goooddddddd, can it stop raining! Its been gloomy and rainy for a whole week! I don't know if you know about New England weather, but it sucks ass! Sorry for the trucker language, but it just does. As I sit here in my messy cluttered office, which just looking at it makes me go into a fit of rage, I think... why do people live here! Now I get why people are baffled when I tell them I am from Puerto Rico and choose to live here. Obviously if my fiance and I had a choice and unlimited money we would live in an island like St. John. He could work as a scuba instructor for yuppie tourists and I can work at the front desk of a 5 star hotel, haha. We would live in a small beach house where there is sand all around, not inside though because that would drive me nuts. Brooklyn, our dog, would be a beach bum. She would always have sand on her nose, she loves to sniff it, and would chase birds off the beach as a side job. Ah, to dream.

Its hard to be creative and inspired when its like this outside, and all I can think about is how sand feels in the mornings... cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment