Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

I heart wedding banners...

So I had this idea to start making these cute pennant banners for couples to use on their engagement photos, decorations, whatever their hearts desired. But before I started selling them I wanted to get awesome pictures of them. I personally dont have a wedding dress to put on and take pictures of myself, so I contacted some photographers and offered them for free. All they had to do was send me the pics with the banners, so it was a win win.

How freaking cute do they look!!!!!! They will be for sale very soon on my etsy. :)

This picture was shot by Scott Kretschmann Photography, a really cool husband and wife team. Thanks Lisa!!! Oh, and this couples story is on their blog, and its AMAZING!


Scott Kretschmann Photography

1 comment:

  1. The couple loved the banner and the pictures turned out so cute! We can't wait to use it again! Let me know if you need anymore product pictures:)

    ReplyDelete