Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Urban Chic

I had the pleasure of working with miss Lindsay last week for her awesomely modern/chic/fabulous wedding invitations. They are having a small ceremony the day before and not having invitations for that. But they wanted to have invitations for their reception the day after, at this uber cool and modern bar/lounge. She also wanted little cards to put in frames on the tables where they were going to be, and a larger one for the main table. She picked one of my favorite designs, my champagne bubbles invitation. Her colors were grey, black, and blush pink. At first the invitation was going to have the pink bubbles, but we came to the conclusion that it might be too much pink for Todd, a hunting/guinness drinking fella.

I think this is one of my favorite invitation suites so far. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment