Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

What will it bee?

A few weeks ago I finished this really fun project I did for a client of mine. Weirdly enough she lives only a few minutes away from me and we've never met. She was probably that girl in DSW that took the shoes I wanted... I had just put them down for a second! Anyways, I had done her wedding programs a few months earlier and was so happy when she contacted me to do her baby shower. Her baby shower theme was a bumble bee and chevron! She didn't need to ask me twice to do this, i mean, she had me at chevron. I was so happy that she wanted something fun and whimsical for her designs, and so many pieces! Its so much fun to see everything come together. If only Martha Stewarts' photographer was there to photograph everything. I just hope I get to do more of these! I wonder if I can find the shoes online...





No comments:

Post a Comment