Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mmmm Brownies...

I put a lot of pressure on myself when I create any design. Its what keeps me up at night, what makes me have notebooks to sketch on in every corner of my apartment, what makes me eat a whole pan of brownies. I started designing wedding invitations when I actually had to start designing my own. Oh the pressure. I never would have thought how tormenting it was going to be designing my own invitations. This is it...this is my only chance to do this. The wedding invitation is what "brands" a wedding. Its your wedding and you in a nutshell, on paper, for all to keep. I treat every invitation design as if it was my own. And hopefully it comes through the screen when you are looking at my designs on etsy. Here are a few of the very first designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment