Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

They are so pretty I wanna hug them!

I got contacted a few weeks ago by Rene' "the story keeper", this ridiculously AMAZING wedding photographer in Orange County. I mean, her pictures make you want to get married over and over again. For some reason every single wedding she photographs should be featured on Martha Stewart. She has a way of taking the simplest detail at a wedding and photographing it in a way that makes you feel enchanted. And if you ever read her blog get ready to cry people. Anyways, back from my tangent, she contacted me because she wanted me to send her a few samples of my wedding invitations for her to use on a blog post.

She has noticed that brides tend to choose their invites to quickly, without really thinking about their personality and the style of the wedding. I, honestly, have noticed that too many brides are getting their wedding invitations from certain online printers which shall remain nameless...cough vistaprint! cough. Sorry, I had something in my throat. And are choosing poorly (i'm being nice) designed invitations to announce one of the most important days of their life... hopefully.

She thought my invitations were the type of invitations brides should be getting. Uber flattered and in shock someone thinks about my invitations like that, I sent her anything and everything she asked for.

So a few days ago she emailed me some of the pictures she had taken. I opened my email and was floored. Never could I imagine my invitations looking so pretty. I just stared at the pictures, and kept opening my email to look at them, they made me so happy. So without further adieu, here they are... in all their glory. Now I have to figure out how to take pictures like this at home... sigh.





No comments:

Post a Comment