Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Zazzle Crazy!!!

So, I just opened a Zazzle store... maybe the funnest thing ever!!!! I haven't had this much fun in weeks! I know, sad, I lead a simple life. So I started looking for illustrations or fun designs I have done and placing them on mugs, stickers, even dog shirts! Its pretty cool all the things you can print your designs on. I even took designs from my cards and used them on some things. I cant wait to keep creating things and seeing how they would look on pretty much anything and everything. I even found this really pretty bride illustration I had created and made this super cute binder...

Whats cool about Zazzle is that I only have to upload my designs, and they take care of printing it on whatever you want. Its going to be great to be able to offer brides and customers all these things using their wedding suite design. Here are a few others I created...



Its soooo fun!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment